Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bike Night

The other night they blocked off the streets in downtown Ft. Myers and had Bike Night. Hundreds of Harleys with a few crotch rockets thrown in. Now before I go too far along I have to apologize to all you guys with a leather fetish. Every time I raised the camera to take a photo of an interesting wardrobe Pam would push my camera clutching hands into the sky! Maybe next time.
A couple of the not so typical bikes.
And a crowd favorite. (Dutch. I think the girls would look good in this!)
We  walked around the streets drinking beer, listening to the live band, and looking at bikes and people. I tried buying some bikerwear for Pam but they didn't have her size.
All in all it was a fun night. The crowd was civilized. The music and drinks were good and the scenery was different from what we see on a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment