Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to the Boat

1/7/13 Monday     We made it back to Tourist on December 30th. The weather was cool (for Florida) but much warmer than Illinois. Within a couple of days it was pushing 80 and sunny. Hard to believe only a few days earlier I was shoveling snow.
To get the blog back on track I first wanted to recap our holidays with a few pictures.
10 inches of snow.

Franklin shoveled the deck while I did the driveway.......

and Ellie played peek-a-boo with GramPam.

Ryan had to check out Franklin's chair while Franklin checked Ellie's.

Luke found time to check out the chocolate pie.

Kate teaching Addam a new I-phone game.

Ellie entertaining Ange.

Mandy & Ashton wishing they were at Disneyworld.

Gifts waiting to be opened.

Pam distributing gifts.

There's no name on this!

Pam, Barb, & Ellie (aka: Vada 1A, Vada 1, & Vada 3)

Dinner with Bill & Barb.

We had a great time at home visiting with family & friends!

We drove back to Ft. Myers with my parents who will be spending January nearby. On the way we stopped to visit my uncle Leo and his wife Jean.
Everyone say "Cheese"!

 Since then we celebrated New Years and my birthday and in general we've just been hanging around socializing and getting small projects done on Tourist.
New Years Eve entertainment. Do we know how to live or what?

Waiting for the ball to drop.

My birthday cake. Thanks Pamster!

Since we've been back in Florida Grandson Drew turned 18. Where did those years go?
Happy Birthday Drew!







No comments:

Post a Comment