Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Morning Walk

With the weather getting better I've been able to get out for a morning stroll around downtown Ft. Myers. Here are  few pictures of what I see.

Looking over the stern to check the weather for a walk.

The U.S. 41 bridge over the Caloosahatchie.

The flag over Centennial Park.

Civil War monument in the park.

Calm waters in the mooring field.

Fountains downtown.

City of Ft. Myers Yacht Basin.

City of Ft. Myers Yacht Basin.

Plaza outside of the City Library.

First St. with High Point Towers in the distance.

Davis Art Center.

One of 23 statues around downtown depicting the artists memory of scenes of his early years in Cartagena.

 A little more of First St.

Another of the 23 statues. This one created quite a stir due to the action it depicts.

Eagle carved from an old tree.

One of the Live Oak trees in Ft. Myers.

The pink parking ramp.

Palm tree lined Macgregor Blvd.

Back home a Legacy. My legs are cramping! Pam says I need to hydrate. I think I'll have a rum!

No comments:

Post a Comment