Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter Wonderland

They'd been predicting it for a week. But then how often is the weatherman accurate? Well, maybe this time! We woke up Saturday to 8" of fresh, fluffy, beautiful* snow.
First view from our deck. I'll bet our friends in Florida wish they were here with us!
The snow blower got a workout and so did I while Pam cheered me on from inside the house.

On the Oscar front the new Mom, & Dad, along with Franklin arrived home Saturday. Now as I write this they have experienced first hand the joys of parenting. I think you spell that "sleepless night"!

Think this grandma isn't proud?

So what you ask do we do here when the weather outside is frightful?
You get together with Mike & Nancy to watch the Packer game. Nancy insists everyone has on the appropriate apparel. My Packer lounge pants weren't quite enough to satisfy her dress code so I had to wear the Christmas Packer hat. Since I don't have a big head I had to utilize my big ears to keep it from sliding down over my face. Oh yeah. The Pack won!!!

*Just trying to convince myself that I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment